What is Essential Rewards to me? Hello, this is my monthly box of goodness! You choose the date to ship and exactly what you desire. Delivered straight to your front door. That is a super convenient perk. You get free ER points you can redeem the points on what you would like. Being able to choose gifts is exciting. At least it is to me.
Young Living recently revamped this awesome program. It is even better. Your percentage goes up quicker. 100 PV gets you 25 ER points back towards on whatever you would like. You get gifts at the 3, 6, 9, and 12 month increments.
3 months – 5 ml Peppermint essential oil
6 months – 5 ml Thieves essential oil
9 months – Breath Again Roll on
12 month – Special Exclusive Loyalty Blend Created by Gary Young himself. This is exclusive only to those on Essential Rewards for 12 Consecutive Months.
So, 50 PV is like spending $50.00 at the grocery stores, like Target and Walmart. We call it transfer buying. It’s like taking that money you would be spending at those stores for cleaning supplies, wellness products filled with nasty chemicals and getting safe chemical free items, wellness supplements from Young Living and earning FREE Points on whatever you choose!!
How; It is only 50 PV min is all you need to stay on E.R. This awesome program whether or not you want to pursue the business side of Young Living. If you are doing the business, remember that there is a 100 PV minimum to collect ER. Commission. Super easy. To redeem your points to receive free products, you can get anything that is equal PV to dollar amount. You will see it in your Virtual office, it is easy. You can even split points if you want to cover some of your ER points and pay for the rest, you can totally do this.
One really great thing about this program is there is no cancellation fee!! Nothing happens if you jump onto ER and need or want to get off of it. I can’t for any reason why you would want to unless your budget became an issue. If you get off of it there is no contract you sign, it’s not hard to get off of it, you’re not stuck into anything. No worries there. That was something I was concerned for myself when I first got started. You choose your date it process each month, can change what is included I your box up until the date it processed. If you decide you want more of something or less of something, or even something else you can just change what is included. You can have a different date each month which is great. You can even skip it for a month, you just start over with the percentage. Good news is that once you jump right back in, you start right back at the 10%. It is so great!
Why Not; There is not a good reason NOT to jump on ER. If you’re going to be ordering anything from Young Living in the month, you might as well be on ER and get those points back for it. Just jump on even for a month that you need to and see how you like it. I think your going to love it and I am so excited for you to get to know about this program. Get your monthly wellness box. Let me know if you have any questions and I can’t wait for you to get started.
The Longer You Are On ER the more you earn!
Become an Essential Rewards member in three simple steps:
1. Enroll as a Young Living Wholesale Member:
-Online through Virtual Office.
-On the phone at 1-800-371-3515.
2. Choose your favorite Young Living products or Essential Rewards pack(s) in an order of at least 50 PV.
3. Complete the Essential Rewards agreement:
-Online through Virtual Office
-Fax it to (866) 203-5666
To manage your Essential Rewards order, simply log in to Virtual Office or contact Customer Care, where a live operator can assist you.
Accelerate Your Leadership Journey with Elite Express!
An expansion on our globally successful Silver in 6 (Si6) program, Elite Express will reward even more members with high-value product and gear bundles that include:
- Gold iPad Mini
- Exclusive 30-oil collection
- FitBit Charge HR wearable
- 5-diffuser collection
- 1,000 Essential Rewards points
- And much more
Bottom line: This program offers big rewards for hard work. With rewards totaling a retail value of $9,474*, there’s no better way for members to accelerate their dreams and their paths to leadership!
While the Si6 program rewarded members who reached the rank of Silver from Executive in six months or fewer, Elite Express offers rewards to high-performing leaders who reach Executive, Silver, Gold, and Platinum within specific timeframes. A bonus reward track is available for those who go from Star to Platinum in 20 months or fewer!
How it Works:
There are four tracks that you can participate in, with the first track beginning the first time you reach the rank of Star. In order to qualify, you must maintain your prequalifying rank during the entire qualification period for each track, which begins the month after reaching the prequalifying rank for the first time. This allows a little extra time to qualify and hit the ground running.
Executive in 3 (Ei3)
- Prequalifying Rank: Star
- Qualification Period: Three calendar months from first-time qualification as Star
- Maintenance: Maintain Star or Senior Star rank during each of the three qualifying months
- Reward: Seed to Seal® collection, featuring an Aria™ Diffuser and 5-ml Peppermint, Idaho Blue Spruce, and Ylang Ylang essential oils; Young Living-branded padfolio. Retail Value: $424 USD*
Silver in 6 (Si6)
- Prequalifying Rank: Executive
- Qualification Period: Six calendar months from first-time qualification as Executive
- Maintenance: Maintain Executive rank during each of the six qualifying months
- Reward: Exclusive collection of 30 15-ml essential oils, FitBit Charge HR. Retail Value: $1,650 USD*
Gold in 6 (Gi6)
- Prequalifying Rank: Silver
- Qualification Period: Six calendar months from first-time qualification as Silver
- Maintenance: Maintain Silver rank during each of the six qualifying months
- Reward: Year’s supply of NingXia Red®; Thieves® collection, including 2-pack of Thieves Laundry Soap, 3-pack of Thieves Foaming Hand Soap, 2 32-oz. Thieves Foaming Hand Soap Refill, 2 64-oz. Thieves Household Cleaner, 2 15-ml Thieves essential oil blend; Gold iPad Mini. Retail Value: $1,835 USD*
Platinum in 5 (Pi5)
- Prequalifying Rank: Gold
- Qualification Period: Five calendar months from first-time qualification as Gold
- Maintenance: Maintain Gold rank during each of the five qualifying months
- Reward: Premier Aroma collection diffuser collection, including AromaLux™, Dewdrop™, USB, Rainstone™, and Dino Land™ diffusers; Branded Luggage. Retail Value: $4,265 USD*
BONUS: Elite 20 (E20)
- Prequalifying Rank: Star
- Qualification Period: 20 months from first-time qualification as Star
- Maintenance: Must qualify for all four reward tracks within 20 months to qualify
- Reward: 1,000 Essential Rewards points and free registration for the International Grand Convention. Retail Value: $1,230 USD*
If you have already reached one of these qualifying ranks, you may still be eligible to participate in one or more tracks of the Elite Express program. For example, if Jill has recently reached and maintained Silver before the official roll out of Elite Express, she may still be eligible to participate in the Gi6 and Pi5 reward tracks. If you are already on track to qualify for our current Si6 program by qualifying for Executive by February 29, 2016, you may continue to do so and take advantage of the current Si6 rewards bundle for the Premier Aroma Collection and then go on to qualify for Gi6 and Pi5.
The Elite Express program is a rewarding addition to our recognition program and is absolutely voluntary. We’re excited to see how our incredible members take advantage of this unique opportunity and accelerate becoming leaders in their teams!
*Approximate value. Actual value may vary based on region.